CIS Returns & Tax Refunds

Construction Industry Scheme

Under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Contractors are required to register for the scheme with HMRC if they pay subcontractors for construction work. Deductions must be taken from the subcontractors payments, which count as advance payments towards the subcontractor’s tax and NI, and a monthly CIS return must be filed with HMRC.

Tax Refunds

Subcontractors often get a tax rebate through their Self Assessment tax return for overpaid tax under the CIS scheme.

How we can help

If you’re registered under the CIS scheme, we can help prepare and file your monthly CIS returns.

If you need to register or unsure of whether you’re required to register, speak to us and we’ll help you through the process.

Request a Callback