Specialist Accountants For Landlords, Property Investors and Developers


Are You...

A landlord looking to grow your portfolio but unsure how to go about doing it tax efficiently?

Newly starting out as a Property Investor or a Developer and need help deciding on the most tax efficient structure for your property business?

A property entrepreneur and own a growing portfolio of properties and need support from a specialist property accountant and tax consultant?

If that sounds like you, then you’re in the right place!

We’ll Provide…



We will walk you through every step of the way and let you know what your options are as well as advice you on the best course of action to take.



Being a specialist property accountant, we won’t handle your tax affairs like every other accountant, we would give you solutions specific to your problems.


Help To Save You Tax
And Keep More

Our goal is to help you save tax (legitimately), keep more of your hard-earned profits, give you your time back so you can spend more time doing the things you love and enjoy life.

What Our Clients Say About Us…

Mar - Hardcover Book MockUpnew

Get Back More Time On Your Hands And Achieve Your Dreams

Working with us, you can expect to achieve your dreams faster – be it having more time out of your busy schedule to spend with family & friends and doing the things you love – or buying your first home – because we completely take away your stress of accounts and tax matters and give you your much-needed time back.

Not only that, unlike most accountants, we proactively advise you on how to save tax and keep more of your hard-earned income so you can live the lifestyle you want without worrying about paying too much tax.

Access More Insights

How do residential landlords get tax relief on finance costs?


By MAR Accounants

     5 min read

From April 2017, the legislation changed in how landlords receive tax relief on finance costs including mortgage interest. The legislation has been gradually implemented over a 4-year period from 2017-18 tax year to 2020-21.

60-day window to report residential property gains


By MAR Accounants

     5 min read

If you realise a chargeable gain on a UK residential property, you now have 60 days rather than 30 days in which to tell HMRC about the gain and make a payment on account of the tax that is due. A chargeable gain may arise on the sale of a residential property if that property […]

High value residential property let by a company – does the ATED apply?


By MAR Accounants

     5 min read

The Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) is a tax on high-value residential properties that are held within ‘an envelope’, such as company or a partnership with at least one corporate partner.

Ready to get started?

website uptime string